Schedule Your FireRescue1 Academy Demo at SFFMA
Convenient. Interactive. Comprehensive.
Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your skills, support your department’s safety efforts or stay on top of annual CEU (continuing education units) requirements, the FireRescue1 Academy gives emergency response personnel all the tools you need to keep your career on track. Courses combine real case studies, high-energy videos and interactive training to engage students:
- Designed for fire fighters, EMTs and paramedics
- Over 175 courses available
- 24/7 online delivery to fit students’ busy schedules
- Courses developed by leading Fire & EMS experts
- EMS courses are approved for CEU credit by the Continuing Education Coordinating Board for Emergency Medical Services (CECBEMS)
Our state-of-the-art learning management system (LMS) simplifies the learning process, allowing individuals to access and track their training and makes managing training records easy and cost efficient for leadership. Departments and agencies can easily manage students and course assignments, set deadlines and reminders, and track accreditation.
“FireRescue1 Academy has allowed me to select subject specific videos and supplement material to support scheduled training topics. When developing lesson plans it is very easy to add this material to the drill. The training material is perfect for providing some cognitive learning objectives prior to participating in the practical application.”
Assistant Fire Chief Marc Doty
City of Sycamore Fire Department