Approved EMS Training for EMTs and Paramedics
As a leader in EMS education for more than a decade, FireRescue1 Academy strives to provide innovative learning solutions which result in increased retention of knowledge and lead to improvements in the quality of patient care. All EMS courses are authored by respected industry experts and designed to not only meet the standards set by accrediting and approving EMS authorities, but to exceed those criteria. Engaging course delivery, strong learning objectives and measurable course outcomes developed with the EMS provider in mind reinforce our commitment to this goal.
Other highlights of FireRescue1 Academy include:
- More than 440 hours of approved EMS CEUs.
- Certificate awarded at the completion of each full-length course.
- Training records can be easily sorted and exported.
- Individuals can view their completed and assigned training at any time.
FireRescue1 Academy EMS courses and continuing education hours are accepted or accredited by the following agencies:
- Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE) – Organizationally Accredited.
- Florida Department of Health – Approved provider with real-time reporting through CE Broker.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) – Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program
- National Registry – Accepted. National registry has waived the limits on distributive education through 2021, so now you can satisfy all your training needs through Fire Rescue1 Academy.
- New Jersey Office of EMS (NJOEMS) – Accredited
- Pennsylvania Department of Health/Bureau of EMS – Accredited