Approved Fire Training for Fire Professionals, Paramedics, EMT’s and First Responders
FireRescue1 Academy offers a robust training library of online fire courses that are developed using industry-based standards. Courses use the latest evidence-based practices and follow current guidelines set by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). The offered content is proprietary, with additional supplemental courses offered in partnership with Jones & Bartlett Learning that have been reviewed by the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC). The training is designed for current fire professionals and can be used toward recertification or as refresher training.
FireRescue1 Academy courses are approved or accepted by the following agencies:
*Please click on the agency name to view the approved or accepted course lists and information.
- Florida State Fire College – Approved
- Kentucky Fire Commission – Approved
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)/Michigan Bureau of Fire Services for Fire Inspector – Approved
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)/Michigan Bureau of Fire Services for Fire Instructor – Accepted
- Missouri Division of Fire Safety / Office of the State Fire Marshal – Approved
- Ohio Department of Public Safety – Accepted
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry – Approved
- Tennessee State Fire Marshal’s Office – Approved
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection – Accepted
*Please Note: FireRescue1 Academy is not responsible for continuing education credits that are rejected in any way. Given the variation in the approval and acceptance of continuing education credits state to state, it is advised that EMS providers and firefighters confirm recertification and training requirements, including accepted courses, with their state EMS and fire authorities.